Tuesday 20 December 2011

Best Christmas Baubles!

Today is our last day of work before the holidays and, although we are very busy going on site later to finish the cafe project, we're feeling rather festive. I still haven't finished decorating the tree (yes I know I've left it very late) but come on, hands up those who haven't done it either?! Yeah, I see a few. Well here are my favourite, last minute, christmas baubles. And, most of them are reduced!


1. Belleek Living Snowflake Pierced Lantern, £9.60
2. Wedgwood Santa in Flight Bauble, £25
3. Silverface the Cat Bauble by Reiko Kaneko Ltd, £14.95
4. Gold Glitter Ball, £3.25
5. Bristle Red Nose Reindeer, £8
6. Q'guard Olympic Glass Christmas Decoration, £25
7. Beacon Robot Ornament Gold Glass, £5.14
8. Swarovski Christmas Tree Ornament, £49.48